Jack and I were invited to a Halloween Bash this week.
We had such a fun time.
And we were thrilled to get the chance to preview Jack's "Biker Dude" Costume.
All of the kids in attendance were around Jack's age!
(and yes- it was a girl/boy party).
This is our attempt to take a group pic.
Didn't go so well. They all cried at the same time.
But don't worry- there's was lots of laughing going on too!
There were also lots of "spooky" treats to eat.
Jack and I brought Candy Coated Pears and Apples... Halloween Style!
Jack and I brought Candy Coated Pears and Apples... Halloween Style!
You know it's a good time when someone breaks out the "Dancing Elmo".
Ernie and Eddie were not invited to the party- but "Ryan the Puppy" represented our 4 Legged Friends.
We'll be sure to check back in and let everyone know how Jack's 2nd Halloween goes!






No comments:
Post a Comment