Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Boy Who Loves Sports

Where do I begin to tell the story of Jack's latest obsession.
S P O R T S!
(and I'm proud to say that Jack is not prejudice to any game- he loves all sports equally).


It all began with College Football on the TV.
Jack still has no interest in television.
UNLESS- it's ESPN Highlights.
No Joke!
The kid will hand me the channel changer and say "BeeBall".
Whether it's a football game or baseball game- the kid will stop in his tracks to watch the screen.
All I'm saying is- thank god for FS Arizona Replays during the day!


And not to brag- but Jack's actually got a really good arm. He can throw pretty well- not to mention swing a bat! He even has the stance down!


(I think this was a random Tuesday afternoon. Jack watching a replay of a High School Football Game).


Since the weather has been so nice- we've taken full advantage of walking to our neighborhood park to play!
However- Jack has no interest in the jungle gym. He'd much rather play on the basketball court.
So now, we do not leave the house without some type of sports ball.


Oh, to be taller!


Little help from Dad.

The pure joy of running in the field.

Yes-Jack is sound asleep with the football by his side.
The football made a cameo tonight as we got ready for bed.
I did everything I could to keep it out of the bathtub.
However, once reunited- Jack held it tight as we changed into his pajamas and while we read our nighttime books.
I didn't even try and take it away from him as I laid him down to sleep.
I'll send Chris in later to pry it from his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment