Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Little Slugger

Jack is 2!
And how does one celebrate a 2nd Birthday.... Baseball!!
Jack, Lucy and I met up with Beth, Wes, Nate, Lily, Ryan and Conner the day of Jack's Birthday for a little Chick-fil-A.

The boys ate like champs and played, and played, and played in the play area.

Lucy and Conner "playing" the only way they know how.
We even brought along our homemade Baseball cake!
Later that evening- we ditched the little sister and headed to a Diamondbacks Game.
(Dbacks vs Phillies)

Jack sitting in his seat-sporting his new baseball helmet and the glove he brought.

During the 4th inning- we headed over to the kids area to meet Baxter in his Den. You can't tell from this photo- but Jack loved Baxter. He told him that he has a baseball room too! Baxter even autographed Jack helmet.

There's a little Cubs fan in us all. We found this mural alongside one of the memorabilia walls in the waiting area to meet Baxter.

We celebrated Jack's Birthday Party the following weekend at Butler Park. We played baseball with friends and family. It was a very windy day- but Jack was a good sport about it.



The Baseball Cupcakes were a big hit

1 comment:

  1. I think I've got some of the party. I'll email them to you tonight.

    ReplyDelete