Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Watch 2010

Still no Baby Lucy. She's officially 4 days late (Jack was also 4 days late- so I guess we'll know by tomorrow who the easy kid will be).
Just about all my family and friends have been taking turns babysitting me, and helping out with Jack.
Today was Lily's turn (who by the way- is due in 3 weeks).
We let Jack and Ryan play all day.
We finally sat them down for lunch and decided to give the "Soon-to-be Big Brothers" a special treat.

Chocolate Pudding!

Ryan had a little too much fun with it.
Especially when he realized Jack enjoyed laughing at the mess he was making.

Jack did not join in the fun. He kept it pretty clean.
But that's only because the kid hates getting his hands dirty.

After lunch... we headed out for a power walk.
It was funny because I think I was more worried about how Lily was feeling during the walk. But we both plugged along- hoping to help get Lucy moving.
Anyway- the boys fell asleep in their strollers.
However- only one remained asleep through the "upstairs transfer".
Can you guess who didn't?

I love this photo!
Most little boys have grandmas, and aunts- but not everyone has a Lily!
Jack was giving Lily lots of hugs today... and just wanted to share a moment with her all by himself.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Liz! You are a champ! :) We're sending lots of good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete