Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Is it a Boy or Is it a Girl?


Today was the big day.
We were going to find out if Jack was going to have a Baby Brother or Baby Sister.
It was all planned out. We had the envelope ready to house the answer.
We were going to come home- where we invited a small group of family and friends to be here for the big revealing (and dessert).
Just one thing- the baby did not cooperate- and our Doctor was not able to determine the sex.
Big Bummer (especially because the Producer in me had planned everything down to the last detail).
Oh well- we have to wait 4 more weeks.
The baby did look healthy- we saw all 4 chambers of the heart- and the brain looked strong.
I didn't think I'd be as bummed as I am.
After all- I waited 9 Months to find out about Jack. And it was the best surprise I could have ever waited for.
I do know one thing for sure- boy or girl, today or next month- we love this baby very much!
Stay tuned to the Blog- we'll be sure to post the video of when we find out!

1 comment:

  1. Boy or girl, that baby is sure going to be lucky to have you and Chris for their mommy and daddy and Jack for their baby brother! :)

    ReplyDelete