Friday, November 6, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Linggi

Sarah & Dan November 6, 2009


Congratulations to my cousin Sarah, and her new husband Dan.
The happy couple got married yesterday in a beautiful ceremony at Ashley Manor- followed by a reception that was fun for all!

(before I share pictures from the evening- please note- I have way too many family and friends that are talented photographers. I know I have no talent. (but being a "producer" is in my blood- so I can't pass up photo opportunities).
Please enjoy the following pictures- and please- no judgements.


Sarah and Dan

The proud Father-of-the-Bride

A quick hug shared between sister and brother
(aka: "Mary Loua" & Uncle Johnny)

Mr. Luc as the Ring Bearer

John, Barbara, Sarah & Dan

One Big Happy Family
The John Meads, The Linngis, The Carners, The Guzmans, and Grandma Honey & Grandpa Fred

The Cake... Yum!

The Beautiful Bride
(and I'm not kidding- she was flawless).

The Newlyweds sneaking a kiss
Inside the reception- beautifully decorated tables, with gorgeous centerpieces

The Head Table... very romantic

The Wedding Favors-"Perfect Pear" Shaped Hand Soaps
(ok- I know this is a really bad photo, but Chris was obsessed with these all night. He seriously ended up being "that guy" who walked out with several more than he should have. He now thinks we don't have to "buy" any soap for months).

The First Dance

The Cake
(Dan was well behaved- there was no shoving cake in Sarah's Face).

Congratulations Sarah and Dan.
Dan- Welcome to the "Mead Klan" Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment